MPA Membership Benefits
- Professional recognition
- Contact and direct association with peers who share the same interest and goals.
- Regular meetings for members.
- Quarterly newsletter.
- Continuing education through regular meetings, seminars, workshops and publication.
- Networking among members.
- Assistance in working toward Certified Legal Assistant status.
- Involvement in local and state bar associations.
- Job placement service for MPA members and law firms.
(For more information, please contact: email@example.com)
There are numerous benefits to the employers of MPA members. Members who actively participate will become more efficient in their jobs. Members become knowledgeable in their profession through education sponsored by our association, and contacts within the legal community are developed.